Monday 26 October 2015

First Post

Okay, so I'm new to this...I'm not sure anyone will even read it!

I'm just a guy who has got back into 40k after a long break (20 years!), and I thought I would share some of my experiments and experiences so that others can learn from what I do!

I am a painter first and foremost, and have been repainting a lot of Rogue Trader and 2nd edition era minis...and a few new additions in between!

My first pic is a Brother Deino from the new (ish) Space Hulk. Massive thanks to Striking Scorpion 82 for the basics...as I put up some descriptions, you will see how much of an influence he has been! Also there is my new tyranid colour scheme on my Carnifex..what do you guys think?






So there we go...stay tuned for more pics and some tips on pitfalls to avoid..

Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment