Thursday 24 December 2015

Update works in progress

So I haven't had much time to write anything lately, or do any painting! I thought I'd just share a few photos of my current works in progress...

First up is my Predator; getting a weathering job done now. I'm pretty pleased with how it has come out...For my first vehicle! I am planning to seal coat it when the weather improves and then play with some weathering pigments to finish the job.


Next is my tactical squad captain...coming along slowly. I dread to think how long the whole squad will take! The most obvious defect is the cloth. I had one go and hated the effect so I'm going to repaint it and then have a go with some glazing.


Lastly is my Dante salvage figure. I will put a post on in a bit with how he got from this:


To this:


I'm really pleased with how the gold is looking, after a lot of going back and forth. I just need to finish up with the base and do a couple of final flourishes and he will be done.

Oh and here are a couple of warriors I am doing too...busy times!



No comments:

Post a Comment