So I learnt a lesson this morning. The Blood Angels chapter banner is not easy to do, and shouldn't be left until the last minute! I have been impressed with how good the details are on it, but boy does it take a long time to get right.
A started off with a white bordered banner, but after a while realised that it was a bit too bright for the rest of the squad.
I have moved to a purple border now, and I'm much happier with it.
So here are a few photos of the miniatures on their bases, although there is still quite a bit of work left to go. Hopefully I will find time to finish them before they are due to be judged in 2 weeks time!