Monday 20 June 2016

Assault marine finally complete!

So here it is, my entry is pretty much done. I am experimenting with photography a bit here too...I'm not sure the white background is the way to go, but it's all I had to hand!  I'm waiting on some grey cards and a tripod for my SLR so I can stop having to take pictures on my phone (although the quality isn't too bad...it often hides a multitude of painting sins!).


I hope you like it. Unfortunately GW has got me good and proper by putting on a two week Silver Tower painting challenge. I'm just now awaiting delivery of my Knight Questor to make my entry.

I am trying to decide whether to go for the traditional gold look, and if so whether to try NMM, or whether to go completely nuts on it. I have seen a really good Stormcast Eternal painted to look like the armour is made of porcelain...sounds weird, but looks great...and I am tempted to impersonate the look. I'd love to know people's thoughts on alternative sigmarine colour schemes, if you have seen anything interesting please let me know!

That's all for now...Silver Tower Knight to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment