Friday 24 June 2016

AoS progress day 2

So I put some more work into my Knight Questor today. I'm having a blast painting this miniature, it's one of the best I have ever seen. That Stormcast army is starting to look very tempting indeed!



Still to do is the remainder of the Cape  (white is going to be tricky, then some freehand on that), the helmet plume, finishing the accessories and the shield, and doing the sword. I'm also going to do some touch up depth work with the gold in places (burnt umber in the recesses and light silver on the tips).

I've got a base picked out, it's a 50mm bike base and looks like some old temple ruins so fits with the dungeon crawl narrative.

My squad for next months Battle of the Brush is coming along (albeit much more slowly with the sigmarine on the scene), and I'm starting to put some thoughts together for the vehicle entry...

Enough for now, hoping to get a finished mini sometime this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment