Thursday 30 June 2016

Completed Knight Questor

So here it is in its final form; my first AoS mini and latest competition entry. All in all took about 8 hours to get up to scratch. I have gone for a non standard base size as I have no intention of ever gaming with him, and it brought back memories of Warhammer Fantasy Battles. Being a slave to GW I also have bought a squad of liberators to paint at some stage, mainly because I had a really good time painting this miniature.



In other news, the lowly assault marine I painted up for last months Battle of the Brush won first place! I'm really happy with that result, especially considering the very high standard of competition on display.  Next up is my Blood Angels command squad, who are taking shape nicely at the moment...pictures to follow in due course!

No comments:

Post a Comment